Men’s Soccer Team
Our Mission Defined
The LSC-CyFair Men’s Soccer Team was formed as an outlet for students to participate in team sports, develop sportsmanship and camaraderie on and off the field, and play inter-league soccer games against other clubs and teams at other colleges.
Our goals every semester are:
- To have FUN!!
- To develop social skills
- To be physically active
- To develop and maintain health and wellness
- To support and promote the college
- To engage and demonstrate sportsmanship
Qualifications and Restrictions
- No member is required to be enrolled in a soccer class and/or any other specific class.
- All members must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at Lone Star College-CyFair
- You must maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA
- You cannot be on academic probation.
Next Tryouts: Wednesday January 14th, 2015 at 3:00pm
We will meet in the Fitness Center for the first tryout.
Please bring cleats, shinguards and WATER. If you do not bring water you can not tryout.
Practices and games are mandatory, please leave these hours available prior to registering for classes. The time, date and place of regular practices/meetings shall be determined by the majority of the membership at the first regular meeting of the term. Thus, the below schedules are subject to change. Please contact Coach Ronald Nespeca for details.
Practice is on Monday and Wednesday from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
Spring 2015 Game Schedule
|2/7||@ HCC-Northwest||10:00 AM|
|2/14||vs North American||10:00 AM|
|2/15||@ LSC-Kingwood||10:00 AM|
|2/21||vs LSC-Montgomery||10:00 AM|
|2/28||vs UH-Downtown||10:00 AM|
|3/7||@ LSC-North Harris||10:00 AM|