Club Forms and Resources
How to submit a Student Life marketing request.
- For ALL marketing please have Date, Time, Location FINALIZED and confirmed.
- For events please have an event registration form completed first.
- For promo items, please have an item request form completed first.
- Please proofread all your materials. Check spelling, names, titles, etc...
Please consider the following questions before requesting services:
- What is the purpose of the project you are requesting?
- What is the core message?
- Who is the target audience for your message?
- How can this audience best be reached?
- What is the “call-to-action” someone needs to take the next step?
- What is your budget for this project?
- What is the reason for this deadline?
Project Scheduling: Please allow adequate time for your project to be scheduled for any necessary design, printing & production. Keep in mind that:
- Priority will be given to projects that are connected to system-wide strategic initiatives.
- Changing the scope or direction of a project can extend turnaround time.
- Alterations to a project’s information or design can extend turnaround time.
- Projects with deadlines shorter than what is listed may require department approval or be declined.
- Student Organization events only: an EVENT REGISTRATION FORM must be completed before a request will be accepted. This can be obtained at the Student Life office B13.260.
- For any non-event related requests that involve student clubs or organizations, complete the following form: Marketing Request
Requests must be submitted at least three weeks before you need the materials. When Student Life receives your request, its graphic designer will schedule a meeting with you.
Student Life Marketing Timeline