Professional and Support Staff Association
Welcome to Lone Star College-North Harris PSSA!
All full time staff are eligible to participate in PSSA events and activities.
- Foster and facilitate communication on issues deemed critical between the Association’s members and the administration,
- To create a climate of issue resolution and trust,
- To advance the professional growth of its members,
- And to promote training and activities that provide a positive working environment beneficial to the college as a whole.
|Shawne' Wilson||Raymond Craft||Deidre Taylor||Juanita Werner||Brian Flores|
PSSA welcomes all comments/ideas/suggestions. We like to here when our organization has done an outstanding job. If you feel that we need improvement please let us know. Either way, this is completely anonymous, unless you would like to be contacted. Click the link below to access the comment box.
Training and Events Coordinator
Professional Employees Achieving College Excellence
- A Day of Giving: LSC-North Harris Chi School of Cosmetology
- What are you holding onto that you need to let go of?
- PSSA Road Trip 2017
Power of Partnership
- Christmas Bike Bash 2015
- Professional Etiquette: Tips for Professionals
- TLC: Talk, Listen and Chocolate!
- Lunch and Learn: Travels to China
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon at the Centers