Commercial Pilot Certificate Level I and Associate of Applied Science in Professional Pilot
The Lone Star College Board of Trustees has approved Lone Star College-Montgomery to seek state and regional accreditation approvals for a Commercial Pilot Certificate Level I and Associate of Applied Science degree in Professional Pilot in order to provide a new career choice for its students and address a global pilot shortage.
Lone Star College is currently accepting applications for the position of Professional Pilot Program Director and Professional Pilot Coordinator at LoneStar.edu/Employment.
The following are recommended next steps for prospective students:
- Review FAA guidelines for student pilots;
- Demonstrate college-level readiness in reading, writing, and mathematics;
- Learn about financing options;
- Admissions checklist or International F1 student checklist;
- Contact program director.