Leadership High School–Montgomery County
What is Leadership High School?
Leadership High School (LHS) is a leadership development and diversity awareness program for outstanding high school leaders in the Lone Star CollegeService Area.
We are excited to offer this fantastic program to high school juniors in the Montgomery County ISDs. Leadership High School-Montgomery County is a multi-community based program committed to educating and enhancing the involvement of Montgomery County eleventh grade students.
Three high school juniors are selected from each participating high school in Montgomery County through an application process. Applications may be obtained from the counselor's office and there is no cost to the participant.
Participating school districts are Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, New Caney, Splendora and Willis.
2016-17 Program Session Dates
- Friday, September 23 - Application Deadline
- Saturday, October 22 - Orientation
- Saturday, October 29 - Leadership Skills Retreat
- Saturday, November 12 - Model the Way
- Saturday, December 10 - Inspire a Shared Vision
- Saturday, January 14 - Challenge the Process
- Saturday, February 11 - Enable Others to Act
- Saturday, March 4 - Encourage the Heart
- Saturday, April 8 - Closing Session and Certificate Ceremony
All program sessions except for the orientation and closing session will begin and end at the LSC-Montgomery campus located at 3200 College Park Drive (SH 242), Conroe, TX 77384. Transportation will be provided for all activities during the sessions.