LSCS Nursing Departments
Welcome to the Nursing departments of Lone Star College System! You can use your Nursing courses toward an Associate of Arts academic degree and workforce programs.
Contacting the Nursing Department
- The department director's office is your primary source for all program, course and transfer questions.
- The department director approves all coursework exceptions and prior learning experiences for credit courses toward your degree or certificate.
- CE-to-Credit linked courses can also be verified by contacting the department director or dean.
- Lone Star College Associate Degree Nursing and Transition to Professional nursing for Articulating Students programs are approved by the Texas Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Information regarding this program is available through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404.975.5000
- Lone Star College Vocational Nursing programs are approved by Texas Board of Nursing, 333 Guadalupe #3-460, Austin, Texas 78701, 512.305.7400
RN to BSN Articulation Agreements with LSC Nursing Programs
Lone Star College has agreements with the following BSN colleges and universities that allow ADN graduates to earn their BSNs. For more information, see our University Transfer Guides.
Office: HSC 250
Office: HSC 204E
Office: HSB 118B
Dr. Linda Luehrs Wolfe
Dean of Sciences & Health Occupation (SHO)
Office: HSB 102C
LSC-Health Professions Building Contacts
Office: HPB 200C
Office: LSC-North Harris-WNSP 155