• Acrylic holders have been placed in restroom stalls for publicizing events and programs. The holders will accommodate 8x10 fliers.
• Fliers will be put up on Friday and removed the following Friday. Those with events occurring on a Monday or Tuesday may want to advertise their events the week before the event instead of the week of the event.
• Please submit any fliers you would like to have posted to the Community Relations office, S-175, no later than noon on Wednesday for Friday posting. We recommend that you do not print fliers before the Community Relations office approves them. This will save needless expenses should changes have to be made.
• In the event we receive more requests for posting fliers than we can accommodate effectively, we will combine all events & notices in a calendar format instead of posting individual fliers.
Use of pushpin pads outside classrooms:
• These areas are intended mainly for use by instructors. When an instructor has a class change/cancellation notice, no other flier is to be placed there.
• Pushpin pads may be used for upcoming events only and not for program advertisement.
• All fliers must be approved and date stamped by the Community Relations office before posting.
• Fliers are to be posted no sooner than the day before the event and must be removed the day event is over (no longer than 24 hours). Posting and removing fliers is the responsibility of the organization or person sponsoring the event. Those who do not remove the fliers within this time frame may not be allowed to advertise in this manner.
• Fliers can be put on every other classroom pushpin, not on each one.
• Fliers that are not stamped by the Community Relations office will be removed.
• Banners are not to be hung anywhere on campus.
• No fliers, posters or other means of advertising are to be taped to the doors, windows or columns in the commons.
• Freestanding signs along sidewalks and entrances.
We realize effective promotion is vital when it comes to events and programs and are making every effort to improve communication. If you have any questions or suggestions, please call the Community Relations office.