The Office of Student Outreach and Recruitment (S.O.A.R.)
The First Step Is Closer Than You Think.
The staff at the Office of Student Outreach and Recruitment (SOAR) is here to help you succeed. Our office and professional team of college navigators provides information to prospective students, parents and the community about all that LSC-North Harris has to offer.
Take the First Step.
- Apply for Admission to LSC-North Harris
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Take Pre-Assessment
- Take a College Placement Test
- Get Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Meet with an Advisor
- Register for Classes and Pay
- Become Official. Obtain a Student ID.
- Purchase Textbooks Online or at the Bookstore
For more information and inquiries regarding S.O.A.R. events please contact:
Dr. Cathleen Tyson-Ferrol
Director, Educational Services and Partnerships
The Office of Student Outreach and Recruitment
The Welcome Center
Hours and Location
Student Services Building,
W.W. Thorne Dr.
Houston, TX 77073
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
hours may vary with events