LSC-Montgomery Maverick Connection
New Student Orientation at LSC-Montgomery & LSC-Conroe Center
We are so excited that you have chosen Lone Star College to pursue your educational goals. For our First Time in College students, it is mandatory to attend a New Student Orientation session. At LSC-Montgomery, we invite you register for our Maverick Connection - New Student Orientation session. These sessions are designed to ease your transition into our college and to prepare you for academic, social and personal success. Go Mavericks!
Prior to registering for an Orientation Session
- Complete an LSC Admissions Application.
- Complete the Pre Assessment Activity.
- Complete all necessary placement testing and submit scores to LSC.
- Get a Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination or complete a Conscientious Objection Form.
- Send high school/college transcripts to Lone Star College.
On Campus New Student Orientation Session
During our Maverick Connection session, students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other new students, LSC-Montgomery leaders, faculty, and staff.
- Find out about academic programs and available campus resources.
- Meet with an academic advisor and/or counselor and register for the upcoming semester.
- Get your individual questions answered.
- Receive Maverick prizes
Montgomery Campus Sessions
|October 21||Session begins at 11 a.m.||
Conroe Center Campus Sessions
|October 10||Session begins at 1 p.m.||
|October 24||Session begins at 1 p.m.||
|November 14||Session begins at 1 p.m.||
|December 12||Session begins at 1 p.m.||
Sign into your myLonestar student account:
- Click on Admissions tab
- Choose Complete New Student Orientation
- Choose Orientation Live
- Choose an available campus session!
Contact us if you would like to request an accommodation for New Student Orientation.
Students Exempt from Orientation
- Continuing Education students (non-credit programs).
- Dual Credit students who are not graduating high school within a semester.
- High school students are only required to attend Orientation once they are ready to enter college.
- Students who have attended college previously and have college credit to transfer.
- Have your official college transcript sent to Registrar@LoneStar.edu.
- Students accepted into another college for the Fall/Spring semester but would like to enroll in the prior Summer semester at LSC-Montgomery.
If you are exempt from orientation, please contact the Student Services office for next steps.