Club sports at LSC-Montgomery is the competitive division of our student activities. Our goal is to provide students with a sense of belongingness while attending Lone Star College and create opportunities to grow socially, physically, and mentally through co-curricular programming. Teams play competitively in a league with other collegiate clubs in the Houston area. All students are expected to follow the policies and procedures as outlined by Lone Star College and the Office of Student Life.
If you are eligible and would like to learn how to get involved, please contact the respective coach for more information. All students are required to commit to any scheduled practice times and official matches.
- Must be a currently enrolled student with at least 6 credit hours. Faculty, staff and alumni are ineligible to participant.
- All participants must provide an ID (college/University ID) prior to each contest. phone/paper copies of an ID will be not allowed.
- Must represent the same institution. A player may play for another school within the same school system provided his/her “home” school does not already field a team and provided the player has the permission by the appropriate college administrator.
- Players must not be listed on the varsity roster (squad list) in the same or related sport for the current academic year.
- Players must not have been declared a professional athlete in the same or related sport.
- May not be on current academic probation during any contest.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0
Fall Sports Club Teams
Tennis - Men and Women
For more information contact Brett.Boswell@lonestar.edu.
Taekwondo - Men and Women
Recreational and Club Sports Specialist