LSC-CyFair Transfer Services
Transferring after Lone Star College? We Can Help!
LSC-CyFair Transfer Services offers the support and resources students may need during the transfer process. We offer information within our Transfer Center, host representatives at our Transfer Center daily as well as at our Transfer Fairs each semester.
Looking to order a transcript? Visit Transfer & Transcripts to learn more about ordering transcripts and who to contact about ordering.
If you're looking for assistance in the process of transferring IN to Lone Star College, please review our Transfer IN student checklist.
At Lone Star College-CyFair, we believe in helping every student achieve their goals. In Transfer Services, that means helping every student ensure they know how to research their next step after LSC to make their credits earned work toward their future Bachelor degree. We love to see our students rewarded with transfer scholarships and great opportunities at their next institution of choice. Our team is here to help!
- Looking for a step-by-step process guide for transferring? Check out our Transfer Planning Guide!
- We have also developed a great resource to help studnets understand the top transfer schools from LSC-CyFair and the guides to help you get there: LSC-CyFair Transfer Starter
- Want to know what your courses at Lone Star College transfer as to a university? You can compare courses by visiting the Texas Common Course Numbering System website (https://tccns.org/), and we also strongly recommend you reach out to University Transfer Advisors and Admissions representatives to best understand your options.
It Pays to Transfer
Lone Star College partners with many 4-year universities who may provide Lone Star College students with transfer benefits such as discounted or waived application fees, joint admission, cooperative advising, scholarships and tuition discounts. Review the links for each university below for more details about transfer scholarships offered. Also, check with the university you are interested in transferring to for eligibility criteria.
- Some partner institutions and benefits offered are outlined here.
- Students can also learn more about some basic transfer scholarships in this introductory guide!
- More about transfer scholarships can be found on our Transfer Scholarships Information Page!
University Transfer Visits
Universities typically set-up mid-day in the CASA Building. More details are always available in the Transfer Center - CASA 109i. Stop by!
Transfer Fairs and Events
Visit our upcoming Transfer Fairs, or visit the Transfer Center in CASA 109i for an up to date list of all University Transfer visits!
Transfer Fairs give you the opportunity to meet representatives from various Texas and out-of-state colleges, and ask all of your transfer questions. You can find out information about admissions, transfer requirements, required courses, financial aid, scholarships, and more.
April 25 • 5:00 – 6:30pm
May 3 • 11:00am-1:00pm
Transfer Information & Links by Institution
- Academy of Art University
- The Art Institute Of Houston
- Baylor University
- Belhaven University
- Bellevue University
- Dallas Baptist University
- East Texas Baptist University
- FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandise
- Grand Canyon University
- Houston Baptist University
- Howard Payne University
- Huston-Tillotson University
- Lamar University
- Louisiana State University
- Midwestern State University
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Prairie View A&M University
- Rice University
- Sam Houston State University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Springfield College - Houston (The University Center)
- Stephen F. Austin University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M System RELLIS Academic Alliance
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University at Galveston
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Texas Chiropractic College
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Southern University
- Texas State University
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas Woman's University
- Trinity University
- University of Houston
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Houston-Downtown
- University of Houston-Victoria
- University of Louisiana
- University of North Texas
- University of Phoenix
- University of St. Thomas
- University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Texas at Tyler
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Western Governors University
- Wiley College
- Xavier State University
Pre-Health Transfer Advising
- Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service
- Medical School Requirements
- Dental School Requirements
- Veterinary School Requirements
- Texas Physical Therapy Schools
- University of Texas at Arlington College of Nursing
- University of Texas – Dentistry, Dental Hygiene Program
- The University of Texas MD Anderson School of Health Professions
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston
- University of Texas Medical Branch – School of Nursing
- UT Health Science Center Houston