Testing Center at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Testing Center Room 100C
The Testing Center is located in the back of the Extended Learning Center (Room 100). All students, unless considered TSI Exempt, must take the TSI assessment prior to enrolling at LSCS. LSC-Greenspoint Center’s Testing Center provides placement testing, along with other types of testing assistance.
- Accuplacer TSI Assessment
- Accuplacer MATH: Placement into higher level math courses at LSCS
- Accuplacer ESL
- AVANT Language Exams: Foreign language exam for Spanish, French, or German
- TABE Assessment
- Monday – Saturday
- Remote TSI testing
- Academic testing for other colleges/universities
- Proctor agreement forms should be sent to email@example.com
- Appointments must be made in advance once test requests (academic) or voucher numbers (TSI) have been received.
- Cost: $25.00/For Correspondence Exams.
GED Pearson Vue Exam
- Registration for part or full GED Exam is available at http://www.ged.com/
- Pearson Exams are administered Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
- Valid government issued I.D. required
- Must provide proof of Texas residency
- Valid (Government or School) I.D. required for ALL exams.
- For TSI Placement Testing: Bring the TSI Testing Referral Form obtained from advisors
- Testing Scores provided to student upon completion. Please see an advisor for interpretation and placement.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. Do not leave children unattended on campus.
- ALL cell phones and watches must be on silent before entering the ELC and rendered to the proctor while testing.
Assessment Center Hours - Fall 2018
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
*No testing will be administered later than one hour prior to closing.