Testing Center at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Testing Center Room 100C
The Testing Center is located in the back of the Extended Learning Center (Room 100). All students, unless considered TSI Exempt, must take the TSI assessment prior to enrolling at LSCS. LSC-Greenspoint Center’s Testing Center provides placement testing, along with other types of testing assistance.
- Accuplacer TSI Assessment
- Accuplacer MATH: Placement into higher level math courses at LSCS
- Accuplacer ESL
- AVANT Language Exams: Foreign language exam for Spanish, French, or German
- LSC-Online Proctored Testing / Exams for Online Classes
- Make-Up Exams
- Monday – Friday only
- Remote TSI testing
- Academic testing for other colleges/universities
- Proctor agreement forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments must be made in advance and only once test requests (academic) or voucher numbers (TSI) have been received
- Cost: $25.00/exam Correspondence fee
GED Pearson Vue Exam
- Registration available at http://www.ged.com/
- Test administered Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
- Valid government issued required
- Must provide proof of Texas residency
Internal Challenge Exams
- COSC 1301
- Must obtain PLA application, signed by advisor, and pay the $25.00 fee prior to testing
- Student must provide accommodation documentation from Disability Services
- Private Testing room reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Readers/Scribes requests must be made with Disability Services 48 hours in advance
- Valid form of I.D. required for ALL exams
- For TSI Placement Testing: Bring the TSI Testing Referral Form obtained from advisors
- Score report will be provided to student upon completion. Please see an advisor for interpretation and placement
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. Do not leave children unattended on campus
- ALL cell phones should be turned off before entering testing center
Assessment Center Hours - Spring 2017
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
*No testing will be administered later than one hour prior to closing.
- For TSI Placement Testing: Bring the Application for Assessment and Placement form.
- Bring a valid photo I.D.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. Do not leave children unattended on campus.
- Score report will be provided to student upon completion. Please see an advisor for interpretation and placement.