Testing Center at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Testing Center Room 100C
The Testing Center is located in the back of the Extended Learning Center (Room 100). All students, unless considered TSI Exempt, must take the TSI assessment prior to enrolling at LSCS. LSC-Greenspoint Center’s Testing Center provides placement testing, along with other types of testing assistance.
Our current hours are listed below. Call or visit us to learn more about:
- TSI Placement Testing
- Remote TSI and COMPASS Placement Testing
- LSC-Online Proctored Testing / Exams for Online Classes
- Make-Up Exams
- Correspondence Exams
- AVANT Foreign Language Exams - French, German, Spanish
- Testing Accommodations
- Challenge Exam for COSC 1301
For information about other testing center locations, visit the Lone Star College Testing Centers internet site.
Assessment Center Hours - Spring 2017
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
*No testing will be administered later than one hour prior to closing.
- For TSI Placement Testing: Bring the Application for Assessment and Placement form.
- Bring a valid photo I.D.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. Do not leave children unattended on campus.
- Score report will be provided to student upon completion. Please see an advisor for interpretation and placement.