CLASS Ambassadors & Scholars
About the Program
The CLASS Ambassadors and Scholars initiative is a student mentorship program focused on supporting first-year college students at Lone Star College-Tomball.
The Center for Leadership, Academic, and Student Success (C.L.A.S.S.) Ambassadors are a group of students looking to heighten their leadership skills, make a difference, and represent Lone Star College-Tomball as peer mentors to incoming, first-year students.
Ambassadors receive training to inspire Scholars to attain academic success, are campus resource liaisons, and strengthen Scholars sense of belonging through campus and community involvement.
2018-2019 CLASS Ambassadors
All first-year LSC-Tomball students are eligible to apply to the CLASS Scholars program. CLASS Scholars will benefit from the following:
- Peer mentor to help navigate the first year
- Dedicated personal academic advisor
- Serve the community through CLASS Service Days
- Connect with other Scholars through unique monthly socials
- Individual or group study sessions at Scholar Saturdays
- Access to success guiding events and workshops
- Access to CLASS Resources: study room, food pantry, Textbook Library and desktops