CLASS Ambassadors & Scholars
The CLASS Ambassadors and Scholars initiative is a student lead mentorship program focused on supporting first generation college students at Lone Star College-Tomball.
Ambassadors serve as peer mentors to first year CLASS Scholars. Ambassadors are trained to motivate Scholars to achieve academic success, serve as a campus resource liaisons, and strengthen Scholars sense of belonging through campus & community involvement.
CLASS Ambassador Information Sessions
(30 minute sessions)
- Tuesday, March 20, 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2:30 p.m.
Currently not accepting CLASS Ambassador applications
All first-year and first generation LSC-Tomball students are eligible to apply to the CLASS Scholars program. Selected Scholars will benefit from the following resources:
- Will be assigned a CLASS Ambassador that will provide support and encouragement
- Have access to the CLASS Academic Advisor for academic and career advising
- Community service opportunities
- Be able to utilize the Center for Leadership, Academic and Student Success resources
Currently not accepting CLASS Scholars applications