Applied Technology Exams
Students who wish to receive credit by examination for courses in Automotive, Air Conditioning, Engineering Design Graphics, Electronics, and Welding may be referred to Anabell Hernandez at the Assessment Center located in the Student Services building, room 105.
- A student may not test in a course currently enrolled in past the Official Day of Record.
- A student may not test in a course that is a prerequisite for a class previously completed or currently taking.
- A student may not test in a course that they have been enrolled in and dropped.
1. Obtain the "Application for Prior Learning Assessment by Examination" form from the Admissions Office.
2. The student takes the paperwork to the Business Office to pay the $25 test fee.
3. The student reports to the Assessment Center, Student Services room 105, to complete the test.
4. The student is required to bring a photo I.D. (driver's license or high school I.D.)