Current Student Information
Information for Current Students
Please refer to the information below for the latest updates about your ongoing program. Contact your faculty member or the Nursing Advisor, Juanita Garcia, if you have any questions.
AfterCollege.com has customized a website full of job opportunities for new graduate nurses. Here is a link to the Lone Star College-North Harris Nursing Department webpage: http://www.aftercollege.com/groups/ccenter.asp?fct=1&ID=608353926.
Basic Track Required Course Completion
All students are admitted conditionally pending the completion of the required academic coursework. The required academic courses are listed below:
- At time of application: BIOL 2401 & ENGL 1301
- Before Nursing I: BIOL 2401 & ENGL 1301
- By the end of Nursing I: RNSG 1301
- By the end of Nursing II: BIOL 2402
- To apply for VNSG certificate: BIOL 2401, BIOL 2402, ENGL 1301, PSYC 2301, & RNSG 1301 (ALONG with NSG I & II RNSG and VNSG summer courses)
**Please note that at least 50% of the courses listed here must have been completed at Lone Star College in order to be eligible to receive this certificate
- By the end of Nurisng III: BIOL 2420
- Before Graduation: PSYC 2301& Elective
Articulation (Transition) Track Required Course Completion
All students are admitted conditionally pending the completion of required coursework.
Required Academic Courses:
- At the time of application: BIOL 2401, ENGL 1301, RNSG 1301
- Before Nursing III: BIOL 2402
- Before Nursing IV: BIOL 2420
- Before Graduation: PSYC 2301 & Elective