Academy for Lifelong Learning: LSC-CyFair
The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) is an organization for active adults (50+) offering classes and social activities for continued intellectual and personal growth.
Fall 2016 Open House
Friday, August 19, 10:00AM-12:00PM
Conference Center, CENT 151
9191 Barker Cypress Road, Cypress, TX 77433
For more information, call 281.290.3460
Membership FeesOur $20 annual membership fee entitles you to:
- Take Academy for Lifelong Learning courses at LSC-CyFair free of charge;
- Participate in social activities;
- Share a love of learning with people who will broaden your life;
- Study under the guidance of members who represent a wide range of expertise and life experiences;
- Share your avocation or formal training as an ALL instructor;
- Develop friendships within a diverse group of people;
- Be a part of a collective voice of active adults in the community;
- Use the college's fitness room, when available; and,
- Attend the college's theater and music productions at a reduced price.
- To get information, go to CASA 116 in the Continuing Education office.
- To register and make a payment, go to the Registration Office in the CASA building. We accept check, cash or credit card.
- Past members: please bring your student IDs to receive a new sticker.
- New members will be given a voucher to take to the library to get a student ID.
- When can I register? Any time during the academic year
- Where are classes usually held? HSC 106 unless otherwise noted in the LSC-CyFair ALL Schedule.
- Is there wheelchair access? Yes, the campus is ADA compliant.
- Is online registration available? Not at this time.
- Where can I get more information? CASA 116 or call 281.290.3460.
- The ALL membership fee is good for what dates? From September 1 through August 31 each year
No refunds are given for yearly Academy for Lifelong Learning membership fees. Regarding classes, members must officially withdraw before class begins to receive a refund for the course fee. Otherwise, no refund will be given. Material fees are not refundable.
|Search & Register for Non-Credit CE Classes|
|ALL Schedule Flipbook|
|ALL Registration Form|
|CTE & Corporate College Course Schedule Flipbook|
|CTE & Corporate College Course Schedule|
|View Campus and |
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|