Evidence of the first HepB vaccination must be submitted at the time of application. It is a series of 3 vaccines and the other 2 must be completed prior to the start of clinicals.
Each of the following immunizations or proof of immunity is required for all nursing programs. The must be completed prior to admission.
· Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis)—within the past 10 years
· MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)—2 vaccines
· Varicella (Chickenpox)
· Influenza (must be of the current season and is an annual requirement)
· TB (Only valid for one year and is required just before clinicals start so it is valid for the entire year).
· Hepatitis B (includes the series of 3 vaccines-which takes 6 months to complete). All vaccinations must be complete.
Some clinical sites will require proof of the immunizations, while other sites will require proof of immunity titers.