| Library Services
| Library Services: Adults
| Library Services: Adults - LSC-CyFair
Volunteer at the Library - LSC-CyFair
- Volunteer at the library to serve your community in the following ways:
- ESL Talk Times
- Shelf Reading
- Arts & Crafts
- Book Mending
- Circulation Help
- The minimum age to become a library volunteer is 15 years old.
- Please complete the documents for volunteer service and return them to the first floor circulation desk.
- Allow 7-10 days for processing the forms and background check.
- Call 281.290.3210 to check on the status of your application.
Thank you for donating your time and expertise to the Lone Star College-CyFair Branch Library.
We couldn’t succeed without your help!