LSC-Tomball Occupational Therapy Department
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Information Sessions
The LSC-Tomball Occupational Therapy Assistant Program will host information sessions from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
All sessions are held at the LSC-Tomball Health Science Building located at 700 Graham Drive (Room 120A) in Tomball, across the street from Tomball Regional Medical Center.
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) located at 4720 Montgomery Lane, Ste. 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449, (301) 652-AOTA, www.acoteonline.org.
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) program data results
- Five Semester Program - 2 fall semesters, 2 spring semesters, and 1 summer semester
- Hands-On Preparation - New skills and techniques are learned within a highly interactive program
Job Performance Standards for the Occupational Therapy Assistant
- On-the-Job Training
- Program includes both part-time and full-time fieldwork experiences in healthcare settings
- No Friday Classes
- Instead, study, work, or take care of personal business
Health Science Building
The LSC-Tomball Health Science Building is located at 700 Graham Drive in Tomball, Texas 77375.
View a map.