LSC-Tomball Transfer Resources
How we can help
I am Chinda Acosta, the transfer advisor here at LSC-Tomball. Stop by the Advising and Counseling Office and see me for your transfer needs. I can assist you whether you are transferring into Lone Star College Tomball or you are headed out to a university. Allow me to help you make a smooth transition by taking advantage of the services below.
- Pick up transfer literature including university brochures, transfer guides, Open House flyers, etc.
- Obtain guidance with accessing degree options and understanding the connection between your degree plan at Lone Star College and the university of your choice.
- Use our help to navigate the transfer admissions process and explore possible financial aid opportunities at your transfer institution.
- Meet face to face with university representatives and get your questions answered first hand by attending our transfer events.
Help! How Do I Transfer?
- Are you looking for some quick tips on how to transfer? Click on the PowerPoint slideshow below. (You may also download a printable, pdf version of the slideshow.)
- If you need a reliable site to assist you in researching potential colleges and universities, use the CollegeFish.org site and create an account using your Lone Star email.
- For additional step by step transfer planning assistance, use our new Transfer Checklist.
Are You a University Rep?
We would love for you to converse with our students by attending our various transfer events offered throughout the year. Keep your eyes open for special email invitations to our events. If you would like to set up a table visit, please contact me to schedule a specific day and time.
Help Us Improve!
Take our quick online survey and let us know how we can improve to better serve you.
GATOR PREVIEW DAY
Date: February 13
HARN COLLEGE FAIR
Date: March 5
University Table Visits
***Check-in at the Advising and Counseling Office***