LSC-Tomball Creekside Assessment Center
Note: Starting January 15th, 2024 Tomball and Creekside Assessment Centers will be administering exams by appointment only.
Please refer to the chart below for instructions on how to schedule appointments for each exam type. NO walk-in testing will be allowed. Appointments are required!
PHOTO ID is required for all exams!!
Use the "Schedule an Appointment" link to make an appointment. For Pearson VUE exams, you will need to schedule directly through the Pearson VUE website.
The LSC-Creekside Assessment Center is located on the first floor. We provide a variety of testing services for students, faculty, and the community.
The Assessment Center offers proctoring services for many types of exams, including, but not limited to:
- Placement Exams (TSI Assessment, Dual-Credit Testing, ACCUPLACER ESL, AVANT)
- Internal Challenge Exams
- LSC-Online Exams
- LSC Instructor Exams
- Correspondence Exams (proctored exams for other institutions)
**WE STOP ADMINISTERING TESTS PROMPTLY ONE HOUR BEFORE THE CENTER CLOSES**
ABSOLUTELY NO TESTING WILL BEGIN WITHIN AN HOUR PRIOR TO CLOSING
Please complete an intake form for each exam you would like the assessment center to proctor. Download the intake form: Assessment Center Intake Form
How to submit a test request on-line
- Log in to MyLoneStar with Username/Password
- Click on LSCS Custom on the left side
- Click on Testing Center Requests
- Complete the form fields
- Click "Submit"
- Placement testers must arrive AT LEAST FOUR (4) HOURS prior to closing.
- All other testers must arrive AT LEAST 1 HOUR prior to closing.
We stop administering tests promptly one hour before the center closes. Absolutely no testing will begin within one hour prior to closing – NO EXCEPTIONS. The last hour is reserved for closing out exams that are already in progress. It is the Examinee’s responsibility to arrive early enough before closing time to finish an exam.
In order to protect the integrity of exams, photo identification is required. Student ID, Driver License, Passport, Military ID, or other government issued photo IDs are acceptable forms of identification.
All testing fees must be paid at the Bursar’s Office prior to testing and the Examinee must present a receipt in order to test. (Please keep in mind that the Bursar’s Office hours differ from Assessment Center hours, and the Bursar’s Office is closed on Saturdays.)
Please do not bring children; they cannot be accommodated or left unattended while testing
- Academic/Instructional Exams (Lone Star College Courses)
- External Schools/ Correspondence Exams and TSIA2 Exam (non-Lone Star College Students)
- Pearson Vue Exams
- Placement Exams for Lone Star College Students (TSIA2, Accuplacer Math, and Accuplacer ESL)
- TABE Exams
- TCEQ Exams (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- TCFP Exams (Texas Commission on Fire Protection)