LSC-Tomball Homeschool Dual Credit Central
Welcome to our LSC-Tomball Homeschool Dual Credit headquarters-Academic Affairs Department! We want to provide for you all the information you need to start taking advantage of the Dual Credit opportunities we offer at Lone Star College-Tomball.
New Homeschool Dual Credit Student Checklist
1. Apply for Admission. Complete the online application at: lonestar.edu/admissions.
2. Check your email for your LSC username and ID number. You will usually receive this within 24-48 hours of completing the application. Save this information! You will need it to complete the registration paperwork.
3. Create a password for your MyLoneStar account and log into your student portal at my.LoneStar.edu.
4. Satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Requirement. This is only required if you are attending an in-person or hybrid class on the college campus.
5. Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity. The activity can also be found in your my.LoneStar student checklist. (Skip this step if you have taken the SAT, ACT, PSAT).
6. Complete Placement Testing (TSIA2 Testing)
- Previous test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT) could exempt a student from placement testing. Please contact our office at TCfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- The testing fee is waived for all first-time dual credit testers. If you must re-take a section of the exam it will be a small fee. Please request a testing voucher by emailing TC-Dualcredit@lonestar.edu.
7. Download HOMESCHOOL PACKET and complete all required forms (obtain homeschool, parent, and student signatures).
8. Once your packet is complete UPLOAD your packet: HERE. If you do not receive registration confirmaton within 2 business days please email the dual credit team at TC-DualCredit@lonestar.edu for asssistance.
9. Once you have been registered for your classes you can make payment here: Make a Payment.
Returning Homeschool Dual Credit Student Checklist
1. Produce a Homeschool Transcript. (Must be typed and signed by Homeschool Administrator)
2. Complete an Exceptional Admission Course Approval Form (Dual Credit Registration Form).
- This form must contain all 3 signatures.
3. Download the RETURNING STUDENT HOMESCHOOL PACKET and UPLOAD all necessary registration documents as a single pdf HERE. If you do not receive registration confirmation within 2 business days please email the dual credit team at TC-DualCredit@lonestar.edu for assistance.
4. Once you have been registered for your classes you can make payment here: Make a Payment.
******DUAL CREDIT STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SELF-REGISTER OR DROP******
We encourage our families to make an appointment when needing assistance from our office. Please use the link below to schedule your appointment.
Dual Credit Appointment Scheduling-Academic Affairs Office LSC-Tomball
Tutoring Services & Testing Information
If you are needing Tutoring or answers about Testing please contact:
Testing Hours: Tomball Campus
Testing Hours: Creekside Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review our LSC-Tomball Homeschool FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS to find the answers to all of your questions about participating in the LSC-Tomball Dual Credit program.