LSC-CyFair Multimedia Center
The Multimedia Center is a video production studio that enhances teaching and learning at LSC-CyFair, allowing faculty, students and staff to record video content without any technical expertise required.
The equipment and set up of the room makes it easy to create high quality and professional videos, so users can only focus on creating the content for the video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras.
*NEW* Light Board
(click on video above)
- Create more engagment with the audience
- Used instead of a white board
- Always see the presenter's face
- Audience can see what is being explained
- Great for tutoring
- Great for demonstrating
Multimedia Center Usage for Faculty
- Create introduction videos for online class(es)
- Create video lectures to embed in D2L
- Videos for supplemental instruction
- Create interactive videos to demonstrate skills or techniques
- Create videos for your department
- Create videos to share with students for campus events, activities, groups
Multimedia Center Usage for Students
- Create videos for online courses
- Practice your public speaking skills
- Create professional videos for class projects
- Rehearse for your speech class
- Create individual or group presentations
- Informational videos
NOTE: To use the Multimedia Center, you will need to bring a USB flash drive (exFAT format).
Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday 9-3pm (or by appointment only)
The LSC-CyFair Multimedia Center is open to all LSC faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
For general inquiries email us at Cf-Multimediacenter@lonestar.edu
Instructional Video (click here)
Camtasia Tutorials for Windows and Mac (Youtube)