University of Houston-Downtown Northwest
University of Houston-Downtown Northwest (UHD), through its partnership with Lone Star College, offers students a 2+2=Bachelor's degree opportunity. Students can complete their associate degree in 2 years at Lone Star College, then transfer seamlessly to University of Houston-Downtown Northwest (LSC-University Center at University Park location) to complete their final 2 years earning a bachelor’s degree.
For questions and more information, complete the form below or call 713.237.5400.
- Accounting, BBA
- Applied Administration, BAAS
- Communication Studies, BA
- Criminal Justice, BAAS
- Criminal Justice, BS
- Core Subjects EC-6 with ESL Supplemental, BAE
- Core Subjects EC- with Bilingual Supplemental, BAE
- Finance, BBA
- General Business, BBA
- Health and Behavioral Science, BS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BS
- Management, BBA
- Management Information Systems, BBA
- Political Science, BS
- Psychology, BS
- Supply Chain Management, BBA
- Technical Communication, BS
- Security Management for Executives
- Non-Profit Management
- Criminal Justice
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
Completing your first two years at LSC saves students an estimated $16-17K compared to UHD tuition.Tuition rates are based on residency and you can get an estimate of your costs by using our LSC Tuition & Fees chart.
Average full-time tuition at LSC is $776 per semester.
University of Houston-Downtown Tuition
Tuition changes as students transfer from LSC to UHD, and also based on residency. View the UHD Tuition and Fees.
Average tuition for 12 hours at UHD is $2,430 per semester.
Financial aid helps students and their families pay for college. There are several types of financial aid available to LSC students and financial aid packages may include more than one type of award.