Forms and Resources
Student Organization Resources
Student Organization Online Registration
This form allows new organizations to register and returning organizations to re-register while requesting SFAC funds.
Please give a one-week lead time to complete print request.
This document can be customized for each organization. The shaded areas should be changed to reflect the requirements and responsibilities as identified bu the members of the organization.
Any clubs or organizations wishing to hold a fundraiser or event must submit this form at least two weeks prior to the event date indicated. The Office of Student Life will need to give prior approval before an event can take place.
If your student organization/event committee would like to sell food (hot dogs, hamburgers, baked goods, etc.), you are required to apply for a permit from Montgomery County Environmental Health Services. You simply complete the application and submit it at least two weeks prior to the event if submitting by mail, or at least 48 hours prior to the sale/event if submitting the application in person. The permit is FREE of charge for nonprofit organizations, which includes our college.
Take a moment to read the Food Rules for Temporary Food Services Permit. This will give you all of the information and directions needed to obtain the permit. This document, as well as the application itself can be found below.
Used at the Business Office to deposit funds from fundraisers. Requires the Program Manager's signature.
Gift Card Purchase Request
Must be completed and submitted to the Business Office two weeks prior to gift card purchase.
Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate
Used to remove tax from purchases in-state for the college.
You may select between approved vendors through which student organizations may order t-shirts. Their contact information is below:
Speakers & Performers
Contracts and agreements for vendors, speakers, & performers. Organizations that plan to have a vendor, speaker or performer on campus for an activity or program must complete the necessary paperwork found below.
- Confirm that budgeted funds are available for the trip, including the leasing of vehicles suitable for the trip.
- Be familiar with the process used to respond to any special needs of a student with a disability
- Submit the Request for Approval of College Sponsored Travel and the College Sponsored Travel paperwork to the Program Manager for Student Life four weeks prior to travel.
- The advisor or designated college official must accompany the student organization to events in which the student organization represents Lone Star College System.
After receiving approval for the trip, the advisor must advise all students of the trip and take the following additional steps prior to departure.
1. Advisor is to complete the following forms:
Authorization to operate a motor vehicle if advisor is driving students (TR-MVR)
This form is required every 3 months.
2. Advisor is to secure the following forms from each participant: