Brother 4 Brother
What is Brother for Brother?
Mission: Brother for Brother (B4B) is a dynamic organization established specifically to assist a diverse population with graduating from Lone Star College-Victory Center. Brother for Brother strives to develop its members so they can better identify resources for themselves and their community, apply lessons learned, and make responsible decisions to become effective leaders.
Brother’s of the organization stick to essential values and follow a defined motto. Brother’s aspire to reach true development in social, academic, and personal aspects of life.
The 9 Core Values:
Motto: “Saving Lives; Salvaging Dreams” “I Am My Brother’s Keeper, And Together We Will Rise”
Brother for Brother Objectives
- To graduate all members from Lone Star College.
- Help members achieve successful development in social, academic, and personal aspects of their lives.
- Educate and ensure a following of The 9 Core Values.
- Ensure the presentation of educational and professional meetings and events in which students can gain leadership, service, and networking opportunities.
Who Can Join?
- Students who are enrolled in Lone Star College and are committed towards achieving academic and personal success.
- Must be enrolled at Lone Star College
- Must Maintain Satisfactory GPA of 2.5 and above.
- Must be educationally professional and respectful.
- Must be committed to attending all meetings and events as your schedule permits.
What Will You Gain?
- Opportunities to discuss, debate, and interact in meetings which discuss male development issues.
- Community Service opportunities around Houston and at Lone Star College Campuses.
- Attendance at an Annual Male Leadership Summit in which you will gain networking opportunities and skills for success.
- Amazing guest speakers who will inspire you to achieve.
- Access to Brothers who will help you on your journey towards graduation.
Sergeant at Arms
Academic, Personal Development, Public Relations, and Service Learning