Lone Star College - Kingwood School of Cosmetology
2018 Cosmetology and Facial Information Sessions
All information session will take place in CLA 102 at 2:00pm.
- March 5, 2018 in MUS 117 at 2:00 pm
- April 2, 2018 in MUS 117 at 2:00 pm
- May 7, 2018 in MUS 117 at 2:00 pm
Registration for the next Cosmetology and Facial classes begins in April 2018.
- Operator Certificate - August 2017 - August 2018, M-F, 7:30am - 4pm
- Facial Specialist Certificate Program - August 2017 - March 2018, T-W-Th, 7:30am - 4pm
The Lone Star College-Kingwood Cosmetology program is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Students may pursue a Cosmetologist or Facial Specialist Certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Cosmetology. Upon successful completion of the program requirements, graduates are eligible to take the Texas state licensing exam.
Occupations in the Cosmetology Field Include
- Hair Stylist
- Salon owner
- Product Educational Representative
- Platform Artist
- Make up artist