LSC-Kingwood Engineering Department
Associate of Science (AS) 2+2
The Engineering associate of Science (AS) programs are academic transfer degrees designed for students who are also interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree at a four-year college/university. The Engineering AS course requirements are essentially the first and second year offerings of many baccalaureate degree programs. Curriculums can be individually tailored to match specific university programs. For more information, visit Associate of Science (AS) Requirements.
LSC-Kingwood offers Associate of Science degrees in
- Biomedical Engineering (BME) Associate of Science
- Civil Engineering Associate of Science
- Electrical Engineering Associate of Science
- Mechanical Engineering Associate of Science
- Industrial Engineering Associate of Science
Customized curriculums for additional engineering degrees can be created for individual transfer needs.
Example opportunities for employment upon graduation with a degree in Engineering involve such areas as design, development, research, testing, analysis, production, sales, and tech support, in industries such as:
- Consumer products
Upon graduation with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, opportunities for employment will fall within the following fields.
- Engineering Social Services
- Federal, State, and Local Government
- Independent Entrepreneur
- Research and Development
- Technical Consulting
- Technical Sales and Marketing
- Graduate School