The Assessment Center can administer your make-up exams, distance learning exams, or exams for students with accommodations.
- The Assessment Center will not provide full-class testing for any class that is not a distance learning course or a hybrid (flex) course.
- Faculty teaching traditional, face-to-face courses should only submit make-up exams or exams for students with special accommodations.
- All tests should be delivered in person or via e-mail. No faxed tests will be accepted.
- Instructors should include their name, course name/number, and section number on each test given to the Assessment Center.
- Instructors must complete an Examination Request Form (Word document) specifying the student(s) permitted to take the exam, the exam guidelines, the materials allowed, and any special services needed. Faculty can print the form from the above link, complete it, and submit it to the Assessment Center with the exams to be administered.
- An electronic version of the Examination Request Form is also available in myLoneStar under LSCS Custom Menu > Testing Center Request.
- The Assessment Center will not administer any test without a completed Examination Request Form.
- Instructors must indicate on the Examination Request Form what they would like the Assessment Center to do with completed exams. Exams can be picked up, sent back via campus mail, or emailed.
- During the week of finals for fall and spring, it is preferred that completed exams are picked up or emailed. All tests will be held in the Assessment Center for pick up, except those exams sent from other campuses. At the end of each semester, all remaining tests will be interoffice mailed back to the instructors.
- The Assessment Center will not accept or issue any non-testing materials such as syllabi, projects, homework, or take-home tests.
- The Assessment Center will provide the instructor with an Incident Report stating problems or suspected cheating.
- No tests are administered one hour prior to closing.