CyFair Assessment Center (Testing)
Assessment Center Hours
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Summer Hours (June 1 - Aug 7) *subject to change*
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm *early closure*|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm *early closure*|
|Friday - Saturday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
*No testing will being within the last hour of closing*
Holiday Hours (2015)
|November 25-28 (Wednesday-Saturday)||CLOSED for Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 21-23 (Monday-Wednesday)||9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Winter Semester Hours)|
|December 24-26 (Thursday-Saturday)||CLOSED for Winter Holiday|
|December 28-30 (Monday-Wednesday)||9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Winter Semester Hours)|
|December 31-January 2 (Thursday-Saturday)||CLOSED for Winter Holiday|
|January 18 (Monday)||CLOSED for MLK Holiday|
|March 14-19 (Monday-Saturday)||CLOSED for Mid-Semester Break|
|March 25-26 (Friday-Saturday)||CLOSED for Spring Holiday|
|May 28-30 (Saturday-Monday)||CLOSED for Memorial Day Holiday|
|July 2-4 (Saturday-Monday)||CLOSED for Independence Day Holiday|
**HESI testing dates for Cypress Center and Fairbanks Center can be found following the campus links on the left. Please call those centers directly to sign up for test dates at those locations.**
Testing Center Informtion
The Assessment Center is located in the CASA building, Room 104. We provide a variety of testing services for faculty, students and the community.
The Assessment Center offers many exams. These include, but are not limited to: Admissions Exams, Correspondence Exams (Proctored Exam for other Institutions), GED Exams , Internal Challenge Exams, LSC-Online Exams, Make-up Exams, Placement Exams (TSI Assessment, COMPASS Math, ACCUPLACER Math, and COMPASS/ESL) and Pearson VUE Exams.
- No testing will begin within one hour of closing. The last hour is reserved for closing out exams that are already in progress
- It is the Examinee’s responsibility to arrive early enough before closing time to finish an exam
- In order to protect the integrity of exams, photo identification is required. If you lose your student ID, you may purchase a replacement card for $10. You can also present your Driver's License.
- All testing fees must be paid before testing at the Business Office payment counter. Please present receipt.
- Please do not bring children; they cannot be accommodated or left unattended while testing.
9191 Barker Cypress Rd.
Cypress, TX 77433