× LoneStarCollegeALERT:

No Alerts at this time.

Evidence of high school completion or college-level work is required. If the evidence (primary document) is not in English, a certified translation will be necessary. If submitting evidence of college-level work from outside of the United States, the document must ascertain that high school completion was required for admission into the college.

Students who have college/university credits outside the U.S. and wish to transfer their credits to LSCS must submit a course-by-course evaluation by one of the following organizations:

  1. American Association for Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) International Education Services (evaluation requests submitted to AACRAO on or before August 15, 2016)
  2. By an evaluation service that maintains current membership in the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services Inc. (NACES) or
  3. Any evaluation service which is a member of the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE).

Official transcripts must be provided in addition to the evaluations.