Please visit the U.S. Citizenship and Services (USCIS) Web page for this information.
Lone Star College Forms
- Lone Star College Online Application
- International Student Application (PDF)
- F-1 Financial Responsibility Statement (PDF) - Proof of financial support must be on file with your international advisor before a SEVIS I-20 will be issued.
- Maintaining Your F-1 Status (PDF)
- Authorization to Release Records (PDF)
- F-1 International Student Transfer-In Information Form (PDF) - For F-1 students seeking to transfer from another U.S. school
Reduced Courseload Authorization
International students on a Lone Star I-20 who are seeking to volunteer with an organization regularly will need to request permission from their DSO/International Student Advisor. To do so, please complete the Volunteer Request Form
Economic Hardship - International students can apply for a work permit to work off-campus based on severe economic hardship.
Curricular Practical Training - This training is defined as alternate workstudy, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required training/internship offered by the program of study.
Optional Practical Training - This training is intended for students to gain real employment experiences in their chosen profession for a period of 12 months at every level. It must be recommended by your DSO/International Student Advisor and approved by USCIS.
I-20 Program Extension
International students on a Lone Star I-20 who are unable to complete their degree programs by the end date on their I-20 can request a program extension. The length of time allowed for an extension is based on the recommendation of your academic advisor. A program extension is not guaranteed. Each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. To request an extension, please complete the I-20 Extension Request Form
|Step1: Apply for
|Step 2: Apply for F-1 Visa with U.S. Government|
|Step 3: Attend Orientation|
|Step 4: Meet with an Advisor|
|Step 5: Register and Pay for Classes|
|Register for Classes|
|Maps and Tours|
Tuition & Fees
|Browse the |
- Fall Semester: April 1 - July 1
- Spring Semester: September 15 - November 1