Evidence of high school graduation or college-level work including complete official high school records showing completion/leaving certificates or official college/university transcripts accompanied by English translations if they are in another language, is required.

Students who have college/university credits outside the U.S. and wish to transfer their credits to LSCS must submit a course-by-course evaluation by one of the following organizations:

1. American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) International Education Services, or
2. By an evaluation service that maintains current membership in the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services Inc. (NACES) or
3. Any evaluation service which is a member of the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE).

Official transcripts must be provided in addition to the evaluations.