Research Databases: Trials for Review
- GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources)
An electronic resource offering authoritative reference content in the area of the environment, energy and natural resources.
Trial expires: 12 Dec. 2018
- Hein Online
Database of federal law and codes.
Trial expires: 1 Apr. 2019
Please review and complete the form below to share your thoughts!
Library Discovery Services are designed to bring all of our materials together in one place. Be it a book on the self or an online video, finding a resource should not be a hunt across different library systems or vendor websites.
These limited trials are meant to demonstrate how a discovery services would present out digital content (eBooks, journal articles, videos, etc.) to our users. The main goals in implementing a discovery service would be to make it easier to find our materials and to better utilize our paid subscriptions.
Things to keep in mind about these trials:
- They are meant to showcase searching features and presentation of search results.
- Full-text articles or other content may not be available on the vendor’s site.
- Physical items from our library catalog are not included.
- These are not full implementations.
EBSCO Discovery Service – "EDS provides a fast, streamlined search through a single search box, but within the context of a greater experience that pulls together intuitive features and functionality, high-end indexing..."