Research Databases: Images, Audio & Video
For off-campus access, enter your fourteen digit library barcode number located on the back of your college ID/ library card. No college ID or library card? Request a college ID or library card barcode number.
- EBSCOhost Image Collection (LSCS Libraries)
(EBSCO) Features a collection of 235,000+ photos, maps, and flags that are included with Academic Search Premier, MAS Ultra, MasterFILE Premier, and other EBSCO databases.
- Google Arts & Culture - Free Web
(Google) A collaborative project of Google and 151 acclaimed art partners from across 40 countries to include over 30,000 works of art from sculpture to architecture and drawings, all in one page.
Audio & Music
- Harris County Public Library Digital Media Catalog (LSC-CyFair, LSC-Tomball, & HCPL)
(Digital Library Reserve, Inc.) Download digital materials (including books and music) with free software to listen at home, at work, or when you travel. To begin using these titles, view the Help-Quick Start Guide.
- Naxos Music Library (LSCS Libraries) Naxos for Professors - Click here to create playlists for your classes. Contact your librarian if you need the login and password.
(Naxos Digital Services Ltd.) Classical, jazz, world/folk, new age, and Chinese music recordings in 75,000+ tracks plus related text information about the musical works.NOTE: requires Windows Media Player version 9 or later - limit of 25 simultaneous users for this resource
- Academic Video Online: Premium
(Alexander Street Press) Full-length videos on various topics, documentaries, instructional materials and limited historical news reports.
- Films on Demand (LSCS Libraries)
(Films Media Group) High-quality, educational streaming video from companies such as Films for the Humanities, BBC, and PBS.
- Find instructions on embedding videos from Films on Demand into your online D2L classes. Video Tutorial
- Nursing Education in Video (LSCS Libraries)
(Alexander Street Press) Videos created by Medcom-Trainex specifically for the education and training of nurses, nursing assistants, and other healthcare workers. Login to create a playlist to share or embed videos or static links to videos in online courses.