Get a Library Card
- Lone Star College System (LSCS) students, faculty and staff are issued a LSCS Photo ID/Library Card. CyFair, Fairbanks, Kingwood, Montgomery, North Harris, Tomball and University Park locations offer photo ID/library cards. At selected campuses, this card also serves as your print/copy card. Apply at the circulation desk at your Lone Star campus library. Your LSCS Photo ID provides access to Assessment and Wellness Centers and discounts with some cooperating vendors.
- Harris County Public Library (HCPL) customers at the joint-use LSC-CyFair Branch Library and LSC-Tomball Community Library can be issued a Harris County Public Library Card. Anyone can use the online self-registration form to sign up for a temporary library card number. NOTE: Click the "New User" button on the "My Account" page to begin the self-registration process for a library card. Customers can print an application form for a Harris County Public Library Card, sign it, and bring it to the library to receive a library card within minutes.
- Community members may apply for a card at Lone Star College campuses for borrowing privileges. LSCS libraries accept library cards from Harris County Public Library and Montgomery County Memorial Library systems.
- All LSCS card holders in good standing may request a TexShare card to receive borrowing privileges at other area public and academic libraries.
Questions? Please call or e-mail any Lone Star College library.
Lone Star College System (LSCS) Libraries are partners with Harris County Public Library (HCPL) and Montgomery County Memorial Library (MCML) . Search the combined catalog and request books, videos or other circulating materials for delivery to the LSCS, HCPL or MCML location nearest you.
- Complete all information below and click "Send the Request" button.
- Upon request, your library card will be mailed to your mailing address on record within a few days.
- Your barcode and PIN will be emailed to your LSCS email account within 2 business days of this request. The library cannot issue barcode or PIN information over the phone, but you can make a phone request to have this information emailed to you.
- Your barcode number can be used to remotely access LSCS Libraries e-Books, articles and more from our databases.
- To check out other library materials, you will need to be issued a permanent college photo ID.