Research Guides - LSC-CyFair
Start Your Information Search with Research Coach.
Find Additional Research Help
- Apps & Tools for Student Success
- Dewey Decimal System
- Evaluating Information Checklist
- Go Behind the News - Books & More about Stories in the News
- Note Taking and Research: Why, How, and What? (PDF)
- Scholarly Journals vs. Popular Magazines
- Summarize, Paraphrase, and Quote: When and How? (PDF)
- What's Right, Wrong, and It Depends - Integrity & Ethics in the Classroom and Workplace Discussion
- Writing in Literature from Purdue University Online Writing Lab-OWL
Citing Sources - Quick Guides
- APA Style Guide – 6th ed. (PDF)
- MLA Style Guide – 7th ed. (PDF)
- MLA Citation Parenthetical & Works Cited Interactive Practice
- MLA Parenthetical & Works Cited Color-Coded Help Guide
- MLA, APA, and CMOS (Chicago) Comparison
- Advocate Academic Integrity with Your Syllabus and Assignments (PDF)
- Films on Demand - Faculty Guide (PDF)
Get Expert Research Help
Submit Your Entry for the
Student Research Awards!
Win up to $500!
Research Tips - LSC-CyFair
Tip #23: Compare MLA, APA, and CMOS (Chicago) Citations!
If your professor wants you to know how to cite three ways, view our handy MLA, APA, and CMOS (Chicago) Comparison chart that displays the similarities and differences of the citation styles.