Research Guides - LSC-CyFair
Get Additional Research Help
- Apps & Tools for Student Success
- Dewey Decimal System
- Evaluating Information Checklist
- Go Behind the News - Books & More about Stories in the News
- Note Taking and Research: Why, How, and What?
- Reading Journal Articles from The College at Brockport (SUNY) Department of Sociology
- Scholarly Journals vs. Popular Magazines
- Summarize, Paraphrase, and Quote: When and How?
- What's Right, Wrong, and It Depends - Integrity & Ethics in the Classroom and Workplace Discussion
- Writing in Literature from Purdue University Online Writing Lab-OWL
- Zombies in the Library: How to Evaluate Information Interactive Tutorial
- APA Citation - In-Text & References Interactive Practice
- APA In-Text & References Color-Coded Help Guide
- APA Style Guide - 6th Edition
MLA 8th Edition - 2016
- MLA Citation - 8th Edition - Works Cited & In-Text
- MLA Citation - 8th Edition - Works Cited & In-Text Interactive Practice
- MLA Blank Worksheet - 8th Edition - Core Elements
- MLA 7th and 8th Editions - Comparison Chart
- Works Cited Examples - Career Sources
MLA 7th Edition - 2009
- MLA Citation - 7th Edition - Works Cited & Parenthetical Interactive Practice
- MLA Citation - 7th Edition - Works Cited & Parenthetical Color-Coded Help Guide
- MLA Style Guide – 7th Edition
- MLA, APA, and CMOS (Chicago) - includes MLA 8th ed. examples
- MLA, APA, and CMOS (Chicago) - includes MLA 7th ed. examples
Format Research Papers
Find Faculty Support
Questions? - Call, Text, Email, or Chat!Call:
First Floor Reference: 281.290.3214
Second Floor Reference: 281.290.3219
Children's Reference: 281.290.3211
Real-Time Chat Online:
Use Subject Search Guides
Research Tips - LSC-CyFair
Tip #34: Need an Image for Your Presentation?
View the recently-released Metropolitan Museum of Art's 375,000 "images of public-domain artworks for both scholarly and commercial purposes." It's still appropriate to cite these sources as you would with any other work created by others. A large list of limited or no copyright materials is available from the NCSU Libraries.
Submit Your Entry for the
Student Research Awards!
Win up to $500!