lifePATH®: A Four-Year Pathway
Lone Star College lifePATH® provides a unique opportunity for adult students to learn the social and skill expectations needed in business, academics, and personal relationships. LSC lifePATH® is a four-year comprehensive model of post-secondary educational opportunities for students who have disabilities that affect executive functioning. Students are selected as part of a cohort and each cohort remains together for all classes during the first two years. Students earn various Lone Star College certificates in Occupational Studies, complete ACT® WorkKeys® Assessments, and receive the ACT® National Career Readiness Certification. Students can choose to earn college credit in general Lone Star College credit courses. After two years, students can exit lifePATH, receiving a Lone Star College Certificate in Foundational Occupational Studies. Students who stay for the four year program, continue to take lifePATH classes as a cohort.
Attend an Information Session
Details about the lifePATH® program and its various options are presented during information sessions available at either the LSC-Tomball or LSC-Montgomery location. Potential students are required to attend an information session as part of the application process.
lifePATH® Information Session Dates
- Wednesday, February 27, Tomball College E100 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 19, Tomball College E100 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 26, Montgomery College B102 4:30-5:30 pm
- Friday, March 29, Tomball College E100 10:00-11:00 am
- Tuesday, April 2, Tomball College E100 4:30-5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 11, Tomball College E100 10:00-11:00 am
- Wednesday, April 17, Tomball College E100 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 23, Montgomery College G102 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 30, Tomball College E100 4:30-5:30 pm
- The Admissions Application deadline for LSC-Tomball and LSC-Montgomery: Thursday, May 2, 2019 by 12:00 pm.
- LSC-Tomball Admissions Interview Dates: June 18, 19, or 20, 2019, Time TBA.
- LSC-Montgomery Admissions Interview Dates: June 11, 12, or 13, Time TBA.
For questions, concerns, or help with the application process, contact us at TC-lifePATH@LoneStar.edu or 281.655.3607.
For the most up-to-date information, subscribe to our mailing list.