lifePATH: A Four-Year Pathway
lifePATH at LSC-Tomball
Lone Star College-Tomball’s lifePATH™ program provides a unique opportunity for adult students to learn the social and skill expectations needed in the business world, the academic world, and personal relationships. LSC-Tomball’s lifePATH™ is a four-year comprehensive model of post-secondary educational opportunities for students who have disabilities that affect executive functioning. Students can earn various Lone Star College certificates in Occupational Studies, ACT® WorkKeys® Assessments, the ACT® National Career Readiness Certification, and can choose to earn college credit in general Lone Star College credit courses. Students can exit lifePATH after two-years, receiving a Lone Star College Certificate in Foundational Occupational Studies. All students who choose a four-year lifePATH™ option participate in an internship during their fourth year.
Students are selected as part of a cohort. Each cohort remains together for all classes during the first two years. During years three and four, students continue to take lifePATH™ core classes as a cohort.
Attend an Information Session
Details about the lifePATH™ program and its various options are presented during information sessions. Potential students are required to attend an information session as part of the application process.
lifePATH Information Session Dates
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm in E100
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm in E100
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm in E100
- Thursday, May 11, 2017, 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm in E100
- The Early Admissions Application deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017 by 12:00 pm.
- Early Admission lifePATH Interview Dates: May 17 & 18, 2017, 10:00 am- 12:00 pm in E267
- The Regular Admissions Application deadline: Thursday, July 6, 2017 by 12:00 pm.
- Regular Admissions lifePATH Interview Dates: July 25 & 26, 2017, 10:00 am- 12:00 pm in E267.
For questions, concerns, or help with the application process, contact us at TC-lifePATH@LoneStar.edu or 281.655.3607.
For the most up-to-date information, subscribe to our mailing list.