lifePATH at LSC-Tomball Admissions Process and Application
How to Apply
- RSVP and attend an lifePATH® Information Session
- Complete and submit all materials outlined (1-5) in theApplication Process (see below).
- Download the Application Package and the lifePATH® Recommendation Form.
- Complete and submit a copy of your Educational Evaluation: Current IQ score, reading, writing, and math levels
- Submit high school transcript and any college program records or transcripts.
- Submit two lifePATH® Recommendation forms (link above).
- Recommendations should be provided by an educator, employer, or work supervisor. Recommendations cannot be from family members.
Forms should be submitted by email to TC-lifePATH@LoneStar.edu or mailed to:
Lone Star College – Tomball
Attention: Dr. Anne Ginnett, lifePATH Director
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, TX 77375
Highlights of Phase Components
|Phase 1||Pre-Requisite Skills Match||Potential student attends information session, application is submitted in its entirety, application is reviewed, committee verifies that student met pre-requisite skills, invitation to interview if met.|
|Phase 2||Cohort Match||During interview potential students meet as a group, group interaction is observed, student’s ability to follow instruction, demonstrate adherence to the student code of conduct, desire to make personal change, and motivation to be part of lifePATH® is noted.|
|Phase 3||Individual Student Activities||During interview, potential students demonstrate academic skills, student meets individually with members of the Admissions Committee.|
|Phase 4||Holistic Review||Admissions Committee completes a thorough review of the full student application, student’s contributions to Phase 2 & Phase 3, and consideration of full cohort dynamics.|