LSC-Montgomery Maverick Connection
LSC-Montgomery and LSC-Conroe Center
New Student OrientationWe are pleased you have chosen Lone Star College to pursue your educational goals. For our First Time in College students, it is mandatory for these students to attend an Orientation session in our Maverick Connection Orientation program. These sessions are designed to ease your transition into our college campuses, and to prepare you for academic, social and personal success.
You must register for an Orientation session but there are certain steps that need to be completed before registering for a session:
- Apply for Admissions
- Complete a Pre-Assessment Activity
- Complete Placement Testing or Submit Testing Scores
- Satisfy the Bacterial Meningitis Requirement
During the Maverick Connection session, students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other new students, Maverick Leaders, Faculty and Staff
- Find out about academic programs and available campus resources
- Meet with an academic advisor or counselor and register for the upcoming semester
- Get your individual questions answered
Check-in and Session Times
Students are requested to check-in at least 30 min. prior to the session start times. Orientation sessions are for the entire time listed below and last approx. 3 hours.
|October 26||3-6 p.m|| LSC-Montgomery
Register for your Maverick Connection Orientation session today!
* Experiencing problems registering for Orientation?
Send an email request with the following information to email@example.com :
Lone Star College ID Number
Date of Birth
Date and Time of session you would like to attend
Please plan to check-in at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Standbys will be allowed only if the session is not full and the student has completed all of the above requirements.
|LSC-Montgomery Outreach Survey|
|Maps & Tours|
|Browse the Catalog|
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, Texas 77384
View LSCS Locations in a larger map
777 Conroe Park North Drive
Conroe, TX 77303