Paper-based Make-up Tests
- All paper based make-up tests must be brought to the Testing Center by the instructor where they will complete a form with all instructions including the names of each student who will take the exam.
- The instructor’s name must appear on the top of each test for filing purposes.
- We require rosters for all
- Tests will be administered according to instructions and completed tests will be filed for pick up by the instructor.
- Students may not deliver or pick up tests for instructors without written permission from the instructor.
Requests for paper based tests from other LSC colleges may be submitted through e-mail or inter-campus mail. If you have fewer than 3 students, we will print those tests from an email attachment. Otherwise please bring your tests to the Testing Center in C204 with a roster and complete the referral form. Instructors from other LSC campuses may send tests through inter-campus mail.
Online test requests for Angel or other online testing tool must be submitted online. Please access your Angel account to submit tests.Please contact the Testing Center if you have unique requirements.
Building C, Room 204
Shari Tracey, Testing Center Coordinator