LSC-Montgomery Testing Center
Services: Building C, Room C-208
- Placement testing - All students, unless considered TSI Complete, must take the TSI (Texas Success Initiative) assessment prior to enrolling at LSC. Enrollment in most college-level courses requires scores high enough to place into the college-level course or students will need to complete all appropriate developmental coursework with a “C” or better.
- Test Preparation - Standardized tests can be intimidating and stressful, but they don't have to be. Students can better prepare themselves by taking Test Prep classes before they sit for their exams. Test Prep is for students who want help or to review before taking the ACT, SAT, THEA, TSI, or GED tests.
- Learning Assessments
- Distance learning testing
- Correspondence testing (tests from other universities)
- Information for Instructors
Purchase tests online (only for tests available at the LSC-Montgomery Testing Center in Building C, Room C-208). All major credit cards are accepted. You must have a valid email address to complete your order. Students must meet with an advisor to obtain a testing ticket before proceeding with an online payment to ensure you have enough information to purchase the correct test. Please present a copy of your receipt and testing ticket to your testing center at the time you take the exam.
Services: Building C, Room C-203
- Special Needs Testing - Services and procedures for students needing accommodations.
- Correspondence Testing - Proctoring for correspondence testing is available for a fee of $25 per test.
- Services and Procedures for Instructors - Procedures for setting up make-up exams, distance learning tests, etc.
- Make-up exams