| Student Life
| Clubs & Organizations
| LSC-Tomball Clubs
Inkling submission form
- Magazine submissions are currently being collected through February 1.
- Only original, unpublished works are accepted. Simultaneous submissions are acceptable. Please notify us at Inkling@lonestar.edu if your piece is accepted by another publisher.
- Only LSC-Tomball students (enrolled in credit courses at the time of submission) are eligible to submit.
- All submissions must be accompanied by the Inkling submission form.
- All writing must submitted electronically. Email your pieces and the submission form to Inkling@lonestar.edu.
- Art may be submitted electronically to Inkling@lonestar.edu or dropped off to either of the advisorsí offices: Amy Hirsch, C223C or Melissa Studdard, E210C.
- Maximum entries per person: six (6) writing submissions and six (6) art submissions
- Writers and artists selected for publication will be notified by mail. Expect notification by March.
NOTE: Hard copies of artwork will be returned after selections.
NOTE: Submissions selected for publication are automatically entered into the Lone Star College-Tomball Inkling Creative Arts Contest. Winners will receive cash awards ($100, $75, $50).