Lone Star College–Montgomery Theatre offers a variety of scholarships for students in Drama. If you are aspiring to be an actor or want to work behind the scenes, then check out the following guidelines for your scholarship opportunity.
- Enroll in sections of Theatre Practicum associated with each production and participate as a cast or crew member in each production.
- Enroll in a minimum of one additional Drama or LET course at LSC-Montgomery (2 or 3 hours).
- Actively participate in all Delta Psi Omega (Theatre Honor Society) activities in a leadership role. (This includes but is not limited to monthly meetings, LSC-Montgomery Activities Fair, 24 Hr Plays, Yearly DPO Celebration).
- Participate in approved Texas Education Theatre Festival audition.
- Participate in approved Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival activities.
- Participate in all designated master classes and workshops.
To Apply for A Scholarship
- Students must submit an application.
- Students must audition (acting) or demonstrate technical proficiency (technical).
- For more information contact Chase Waites at Chase@LoneStar.edu or 936.271.6127
Scholarship Application (fill out, print, sign, submit)
To support our growing theatre program, you can give to the Lone Star College Foundation. Please indicate your donation is for "LSC-M Theatre Scholarships." Your donation is tax deductible.