About Multimedia Services
LSC-Tomball's department of Multimedia Services provides innovative technical support to faculty members wishing to enhance the dynamic nature of their instruction.
Our Multimedia Services team is committed to satisfying digital media communications for our faculty, staff, students, and administrators. Our mission is to provide support and assistance in all aspects of multimedia, video production and editing, audio production services, as well as media distribution services that include streaming media, video, and interactivity.
Technology has always been an obstacle with our learning community. We want to change that by building a commonality with digital media creation and the technologies used to create it.
Our purpose is to serve our faculty, staff, students, and administrators by evaluating, assisting and implementing support for content creation for instructional, promotional and informational media development.
Our department provides innovation and technologies that can help engage our students.
- Provide a best practices scenario that will help our online and face-to-face students succeed
- Develop action steps to assist, train, and support based on our campus’ cultural beliefs by incorporation of the “It’s About You” ideology at LSC-Tomball
- Empower our students to prepare for the next phase of their education or endeavor
- Empower our faculty and staff to be more technologically sound in building course-work
- Develop a podcasting program that will reach out to all system-wide
- Be the department that creates the standards in instructional and media development
LSC-Tomball's department of Multimedia Services provides innovative technical support to faculty
members wishing to enhance the dynamic nature of their instruction.