LSC-Tomball Professional Support Staff Association
The purpose of the Professional Support Staff Association, PSSA, is to advance the professional growth of its members, and to promote training and activities that provide a positive working environment beneficial to the college as a whole. Membership is open to all full-time professional/support staff.
The PSSA Board
PSSA is represented by a Board consisting of:
- President – Vacant
- Vice President – Jorge Torres, Academic Advisor II
- Secretary/Treasurer – Isabelle Chen, Coordinator III for Research and Innovation
- Historian – Tamica Roberts, Assessment Center Specialist IV
PSSA Meetings and Upcoming Events
All meetings this year will be scheduled for the third Thursday of the month at 2 pm.
- End of the year activity - Slinging Axes: April 20, 2023, 3 pm - 5 pm
Address: 11709 Boudreaux Road, Suite 610, Tomball, TX 77375
Registration: Click HERE to Sign-up / Download Waiver Form
- Game Day - Adult Coloring: November 17, 2022, S157
- LSC-Tomball lifePATH® Presentation: October 20, 2022, S157
- Welcome back Bingo: September 15, 2022, S157
PSSA Employee of the Month
Each Month a PSSA member is named “Employee of the Month”. All members are eligible to nominate someone. Winners receive a ½ day off (pending Supervisor’s approval), a certificate signed by Dr. Lee Ann Nutt, and a prize from PSSA.