Commendations and Complaints
The Lone Star College Police Department seeks to serve the faculty, staff, students, and guests with the utmost professionalism and excellence. If one of our officers performs exceptionally well, please use the online form below so we can share the positive interaction with our staff. Likewise, if a Police Department employee is not performing appropriately, we would also like to know.
You can complete the web forms below and send your commendation or complaint directly to the Chief of Police.
Has one of our officers or staff exceeded your expectations?
Is there a problem you need to make us aware of?
View Complaint Form
The LSC Police Department endeavors to be transparent in its handling of internal affairs investigation. Below, you will find the last three years' worth of complaints made against the Department or its members and the disposition of these complaints.
- Incomplete, Employee Resigned – The employee resigned before the completion of the investigation, thus the investigation could not proceed.
- Exonerated – What was alleged did occur, but it was not appropriate under the law, nor under Department policy.
- Not-Sustained – The investigation could not prove or disprove the allegation.
- Sustained – The allegation was proven to be accurate and the employee was referred to the formal disciplinary process.
- Unfounded – The investigation revealed that the allegation were false or untrue.