We Need Patients! Call 281.312.1721
The Lone Star College-Kingwood Dental Hygiene Program is housed in the Health Professions Center at 20000 Kingwood Dr. on Lone Star Kingwood campus. The Dental Hygiene Clinic is equipped with state of the art equipment. Students receive in hand instruction and ultrasonic instrumentation, fluorides, non-surgical periodontal therapy, oral hygiene instructional education, digital radiography, current uses of dental materials and dental software technology within the dental setting.
Lone Star College Dental Clinic welcomes those from Montogmery, Harris, Liberty, Chambers and surrounding counites.
All services may not be available at all times depending on student availability. Services provided and their costs are as follows:
There is no charge for screenings.
- Adults (60 and over)......Free
- Adults (Age 16-59) ...... $25
- Children (5-15): ........... $15
- Sealants (per tooth): ..... $5
- Dental Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Debridement
- Complete Dental Examinations (Dental and Periodontal)
- Fluoride Treatments