F-1 Student Admissions
Students seeking admission to Lone Star College should complete the steps below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the International Student Advisors, or email LSC-F1Admissions@lonestar.edu.
Before your application will be considered, you will need to complete the following:
- Please visit our Maps & Locations page to identify the main campus nearest you. While you may apply to any one campus of your choice, we recommend selecting the campus that makes the most sense for your logistical needs.
- Complete the ApplyTexas Application online. Select “Create a new 2-year college admissions application” and choose Lone Star College.
- Complete the Admissions Checklist below based on your application type. This list includes forms that you will need to email to LSC-F1Admissions@lonestar.edu. To avoid delays, only submit your F-1 application documents to this email address. When you apply to one campus, you are applying to all 7 campuses.
Applications received after these deadlines may be considered on a space-available basis or will be deferred to the next semester:
Accepted International Students
Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty and staff at Lone Star College we welcome you Lone Star College.
This is a great time to be a student at Lone Star College! You will have the opportunity to participate in interactive learning in diverse classroom settings. You will be challenged to think critically and creatively and to actively participate in inquiry and innovation in your field. You have accomplished so much. I am confident you will enjoy your time at Lone Star College and that you will benefit from being part of an institution and community that is both challenging and caring.
Please view the checklists below for resources on next steps.
- F-1 Orientation [Required]: Each campus provides a mandatory orientation session specifically for new and transfer international students. This is different from the New Student Orientation (NSO) that is required for new students by each campus.
- Medical Insurance [Required]: Lone Star College (LSC) requires that all F-1 visa international students, with a Lone Star College (LSC) issued I-20, maintain health insurance coverage as a condition of enrollment.
- Pre-Arrival Tips