CyFair Assessment Center (Testing)
NOTE: The CyFair Testing Center is administering exams by appointment only. Please refer to the chart below for instructions on how to schedule appointments for each exam type. NO walk-in testing will be allowed. Appointments are required!
PHOTO ID is required for all exams!!
Use the "Schedule an Appointment" link to make an appointment. For Pearson VUE exams, you will need to schedule directly through the Pearson VUE website.
The Assessment Center at LSC-CyFair is located in the CASA building, Room 104. We also will have some appointments in the CASA building, Room 224.
Phone: 281-290-3220 E-mail: email@example.com.
NOTE: use the chart below for more details on specific exams. There may be items you need to complete prior to test day.
Exams with virtual proctoring options will incur an additional proctoring fee paid directly to the 3rd party company, not Lone Star College.
- Academic/Instructional Exams (Lone Star College Courses)
- Avant Exams
- Challenge/PLA Exams
- CLEP Exams
- External Schools/Correspondence Exams and TSIA2 Exam (non-Lone Star College Students)
- HESI RN A2 Exam (Nursing)
- HESI HP A2 Exam (Medical Assisting)
- HSRT Exam (Respiratory Care, Dental Hygiene, and Occupational Therapy Assistant)
- Pearson VUE Exams
- Pegasus USA Exam (Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- Placement Exams for Lone Star College Students (TSIA2, Accuplacer Math, and Accuplacer ESL)
- Placement Exams for Dual Credit Students
- Placement Exams for Homeschool and Private School Dual Credit Students
- TABE Exams
- TCEQ Exams (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- TCFP Exams (Texas Commission on Fire Protection)
- THEA Exam
For more information about specific accommodations at Lone Star College or to request accommodations, see the VDAC site.